Here’s the suggested procedure to prepare for your carpet installation:
- Remove bedding from all beds
- Take apart all bed frames. The installers will move the bed frames, mattress and box spring but do not disassemble bed frames.
- Remove all items off of furniture including lamps, clocks, picture frames and etc.
- Move all items off the floor with the exception of furniture which the installers will move
- Remove any items hanging on the wall that are not secure
- Unplug electronics and disconnect all wires for electronics that need to be moved
- Closet floors will need to be cleared but you do not have to remove items hanging in closets
Authorized Dealer of the following brands. (Click logo to visit website)